Developing Your Volunteer Programme - help and support for those working with volunteers
We offer one-to-one support to voluntary and community organisations and social enterprises to help develop good practice in working with volunteers:
1. Improve your organisation's capacity to recruit and retain volunteers
2. Provide a better experience for volunteers
3. An opportunity to review current practices
4. Become familiar with the Investing in Volunteers quality standard
5. Demonstrate to funders that you have the necessary systems in place to ensure good volunteer management
We also hold regular volunteer co-ordinator forums, these are an opportunity to share ideas and information about volunteer management.
The Volunteer Centre Croydon has signed up to the London Volunteering Management Charter . We are encouraging all organisations that involve volunteers to sign up to this. The charter demonstrates your commitment to providing high quality volunteering opportunities and allows you to access even more support.