||Meet the Funder: Heritage Lottery and Trust for London
Come and meet Trust for London and the Heritage Lottery Fund during this interactive morning event at CVA!
We will have:
- Presentations by the two funders, followed by questions and answers from (10.30am to 11.40 am), followed by
- A Dragons' Den (11.30am-1.40pm), which will see six local groups pitching their project to Trust for London, Heritage Lottery Fund, Croydon Council (Active Communities Fund) and Superhighways to get tips/suggestions/comments! The Dragons' Den will be, this time, open to the public so stay over as much as you like as it is bound to be a great learning experience for all!
If you have a project idea and would like to be selected for the Dragons' den, please fill this simple form in and send back to firstname.lastname@example.org by 22nd February at 5pm.
The 6 groups taking part into the Dragons' Den could receive one of the following four prizes:
- A free ticket to one of Superhighways training sessions of your choice
- A free ticket to one of our popular Safeguarding Children courses (Level of your choice)
- A one to one session with Superhighways on a topic of your choice (building a new website, improving your data collection, preparing case studies etc)
- Detailed feedback on your draft application from our capacity building star Claudia Demuth!
Some more information on the two funders:
Trust for London has seven Funding programmes
- Good Homes and Neighbourhoods (advocacy work and legal advice on housing)
- Decent Living Standards (representation and social legal action in social welfare law)
- Pathway to Settlements (immigration legal advice/advocacy work on immigration system)
- Connected Communities (for small groups with annual income less than £100,000)
- Better Work (progression routes out of low paid work; employment legal advice and advocacy)
- Shared Health (advocacy work on understanding/reducing income/wealth inequalities in London)
- Stronger Voices (funding for second tier and specialist organisations)
Heritage Lottery Fund has seven Grant programmes, of which you might want to look into:
- Sharing Heritage (£3,000-10,000)
- Our Heritage (£10,000-100,000)
- Young Roots (£10,000-50,000)
- First World War (£3,000-10,000)
CVA Resource Centre, 82 London Road
Add this event to a calendar application on your computer