||Sex Talk: It’s Easy
A one day course focusing on An Introduction to Sex & Relationship education (SER), also taking place on 1 May 2018.
Aim: To increase participants’ awareness, and skills when talking about sex and relationships with young people.
Objectives: On completion of the training participants will:
- Have a clear understanding of what sex and relationship education is.
- Have an understanding and awareness of the essential elements that need to be considered when developing and delivering sex and relationship education in school and non-school settings (confidentiality, boundaries, policies, child protection).
- Have explored effective ways of discussing sexual health with young people through practicing answering difficult questions from the question box.
- Have had the opportunity to consider how to develop appropriate sex and relationship education teaching programmes by observing a basic SRE talk (following this participants will be given a PowerPoint presentation and script)
- Know about the range of sexual health services available to clients in Croydon and how to access them
To apply request an application form e-mail email@example.com
Contact for details
Add this event to a calendar application on your computer