National Skills Academy for Financial Services: ESF Contract Skills Support for the Workforce, higher level skills provision for the unemployed
The contract is aimed at the unemployed aged 24+ in the Coast to Capital area. They are looking for providers that can:
- Deliver to individuals in the Coast to Capital LEP (London Borough of Croydon, East Surrey, Gatwick Diamond, Brighton & Hove, Lewes and West Sussex) who are unemployed for less than 6 months and aged 24+ years only.
- Provide individuals with the opportunities to develop the higher level skills (Level 3 or above) that will enable them to progress into employment in Coast to Capital’s key sectors (Advanced manufacturing and engineering; creative, digital and IT; environmental technologies; financial and business services; health and life sciences; care; construction; the visitor economy)
- Work in conjunction with mainstream (e.g. Jobcentre Plus) and other providers (e.g. those with ESF contracts through Building Better Opportunities and DWP)
- Provide advice and guidance, personal development planning, skills development and learning and mentoring.
- Deliver skills provision at Level 3 or above which offers both accredited and non-accredited skills training. Provision will normally be accredited but where suitable accredited provision does not exist, bespoke packages may be delivered.
- ESF cannot fund more than 14 credits of a single qualification. However, if the learner needs for example: 10 credits from one qual, 5 credits from another, and 3 credits from another qual, (i.e. 18 credits from 3 separate qualifications) – this is permitted under ESF.
If you are interested in this opportunity please get in touch for further information including a Due Diligence form by emailing Julie.Harries@nsafs.co.uk