We offer one-to-one support to voluntary and community organisations and social enterprises to help develop good practice in working with volunteers. Book through EventBrite.
Our aim is to:
- Improve your organisation's capacity to recruit and retain volunteers
- Provide a better experience for volunteers
- An opportunity to review current practices
- Become familiar with the Investing in Volunteers quality standard
- Demonstrate to funders that you have the necessary systems in place to ensure good volunteer management
London Volunteering Management Charter
The Volunteer Centre Croydon has signed up to the London Volunteering Management Charter. We are encouraging all organisations that involve volunteers to sign up to this too. The charter demonstrates your commitment to providing high quality volunteering opportunities and allows you to access even more support.
Volunteer Manager's Forum: 5 July 2017
The session will be led by Mark Restall who has been a judge for volunteer awards in the past, so can give you an idea of what judging panels will be looking for, and how to write eye-catching nominations for your volunteers
The meeting will take place at Team Croydon Volunteer Shop, Centrale Shopping Centre, CR0 2TY from 10.30M - 12.30pm. It is a free event but please book via eventbrite.