Candidates should be willing to travel and spend 5 days in Ourense, Northern Spain. The placement will take place Late January/Early February, flights and accommodation are paid for by the programme.
- Who have a business idea aimed at addressing a specific and/or general social needs?
- Who want to learn more about social businesses and their benefits?
- Have a valid UK/EU Passport.
- Ideally aged between 20 and 29 years old but we will accept suitable applications from those outside of this age range.
OBJECTIVES OF THE PROJECT:
- To promote the mobility of young entrepreneurs in order to foster initiatives of social entrepreneurship among qualified young people.
- To assist and help turn social business ideas into reality, by offering the candidates an accelerated free business support and mentoring package.
- To allow candidates to develop a better understanding of managing a social enterprise through this exchange.
For further information or to register please either email: firstname.lastname@example.org or call: 0208 731 5269
Bookings will be done on a first come first serve basis so please do get in touch as soon as possible as places are limited
source sse 09.12.16