The key elements of the Maternity Choice & Personalisation Pioneer project include:
- Improving widening choice across CCG boundaries
- Empowering women to take control in deciding who provides the services they wish to access
- Enabling women make decisions about their maternity care
- Link with and engage with seldom heard women/ and their families who are currently or previously accessed maternity services in SWL with the view of improving choice and developing a personalised approach to delivering services.
Jennifer is looking to Initially set up focus group discussions with women to discuss the project, share their experience of receiving maternity care, as well and also get an understanding of how to best work with them on this project. There would also be opportunities for individuals and organisations to participate in the project work streams.
Local work streams include:
- Personal Care Maternity Budgets – supporting choice through information
- Continuity of Care(r)
- Testing the Market
If you'd like to get involved emal Jennifer Jennifer.email@example.com.
Click here for background information to the National programme.