The bus will be touring council housing estates around the borough providing a wide range of housing advice, information and support. Catch them at the next stop...
Friday 27 May 2016 (9am-2pm)
New Addington Market, The Parade, Croydon CR0 0JD
Staff on board will be offering advice and information about:
- Housing services – repairs, income, caretaking, tenancy, neighbourhood services, anti-social behaviour, leaseholder services
- Housing options to help you move
- Universal credit and other welfare benefits, managing debt and budgeting
- Help with getting back into work or training
- Help to get online or learn basic IT skills
- Opportunities to get involved to help improve housing services.
A variety of other teams and agencies may also be on hand to provide advice and information about their services. The housing information bus is fully wheelchair accessible. To find out about future times and locations check out facebook or download a poster from below.