Trustee Recruitment - Crystal Palace Park Shadow Board
Bromley Council and the Mayor of London are investing £2.4million to improve Crystal Palace Park. The Council is in the planning phase for further park regeneration and is consulting with the community over the summer to inform the Regeneration Plan. In conjunction with this, the Council recognises that an alternative approach to the management of the park is required. In order to ensure that it is enjoyed for generations to come, a community-led not-for-profit governance model for the park is to be established.
They are looking to recruit trustees with the following skills:
- Experience of serving as a trustee or board member in a professional or third sector environment
- Working knowledge of the third sector and charitable practices
- Experience of engaging with stakeholders in the community
- An understanding and passion for heritage, green spaces and conservation
- A track record of engaging and encouraging volunteers
- Evidence of being able to work well in a group environment
- Experience and knowledge of charitable campaigning methods
- Knowledge of Crystal Palace Park and the surrounding area
- An understanding of the political and economic issues facing urban green spaces and heritage sites.
If you are interested in becoming a Shadow Board member and would like to find out more, please contact Sue Lee at email@example.com or 020 8315 1902 or Alison Navarro at firstname.lastname@example.org or 020 8315 1915. You can also download a poster and recruitment pack from below.