Constituted voluntary and community groups, registered charities, social enterprises, co-operatives, faith organisations and companies interest companies can apply.
To be eligible, applicants must:
- Be working in a disadvantaged or deprived area.
- Be small local groups with an income of less that £250,000 run by local people.
- Have limited access to other sources of income.
- Have been active in their local communities for at least 12 months.
The Fund will prioritise organisations demonstrating the following:
- Disadvantage – reaching those who are excluded or disadvantaged due to low income, social isolation, age, disabilities, race, sexuality, gender or poor health.
- Need and demand – evidence that the activities are needed in the community and in demand.
- Lived Experience – people directly affected by the issues are involved in the organisation and the planning of the project.
- Effective Practice – evidence that the methodology being used will be successful.
- Partnerships – a range of relevant partners are in place to deliver the work.
Priority will also be given to
- Small, locally based, community led organisations or organisations working in areas of disadvantage.
- Organisations demonstrating a clear understanding of the needs of their community.
Download Forms from below:
Application Deadline 6 May 2016, 12 noon.