Croydon Voluntary Action is pleased to offer free support for Croydon based charities and social enterprises seeking expert help on developing their projects; wanting help with governance; needing to generate income; or ensure appropriate systems are in place.
If you would like support, please send an introductory email to firstname.lastname@example.org with
- your name and contact details
- brief description of what help you are seeking
- brief description of your charity / social enterprise
Claudia will then ring you to discuss your needs and determine next steps, which could include:
- you drafting a project proposal which you send to Claudia for proofing
- being signposted to useful sites / partners relevant to your project needs
- spending half an hour on the phone talking about setting up an enterprise
- attending a face to face session to go through more in-depth issues
- being offered further specialist support e.g. half-day training
Claudia Demuth brings key strengths in coaching, governance, fundraising, planning and troubleshooting support to a wide range of communities, enterprises and individuals seeking to ensure their impact / change their direction. With extensive experience of working with Boards and CEOs on business planning and fundraising strategies, she has an excellent understanding of London’s voluntary and statutory sectors. As a trustworthy and respectful coach, she also brings out the best in people, whilst respecting their confidentiality and values. Claudia brings personal experience as she has run her own charity for a number of years, been an active board member, and currently works as a volunteer for various charities / social enterprises. Running her own business since 2007 onwards, all her projects arise from word of mouth recommendation – testament to the satisfaction she engenders through her work.