The 'Leading Sustainability' programme is suitable for CEOs or those in a senior management position of a small to medium sized organisation with a minimum turnover of £15,000 and maximum £350,000 in the last ﬁnancial year.
What the Programme Includes:
- 9 days learning over 4 months
- A £3,000 bursary
- A community of people running organisatons like yours
The Leading Sustainability programme will focus on 3 key areas:
Foundations for Sustainable Growth
- Social Impact
- Finance fundamentals
- Leading sustainable growth
- Entrepreneurial thinking
Developing Diverse Income Streams
- Funding panel
- Marketing masterclass
- Income generation workshop
Leading a Sustainable Organisation
- Fundamentals of employing and managing people
- Creating a great place to work workshop
- Developing your resilience & leadership strengths
You’ll also form an ‘Action Learning Set’ with people in your learning cohort, which helps you reflect and develop in a trusted circle.
Dates are 15 January - 8 April 2017.
How to Apply:
Please email email@example.com to request an application form. The deadline to apply is Friday 22nd September 2017 at 5pm. Interviews will take place during October with successful applicants notiﬁed during November.