This new training scheme gives aspiring line producers (1st ADs, PMs and PCs) and working line producers in high-end TV drama or children’s drama the chance to increase their knowledge and skills, with the opportunity to attend ITF’s five day’s training scheme with industry expert Addie Orfila, as well as follow up mentoring.
Addie is a former head of production at Lime Pictures, and has over 20 years’ experience within drama and short film production. Starting as a trainee continuity announcer and then runner at Yorkshire TV, Addie has worked across all levels from 3rd AD to 1st AD and PM to head of production.
This scheme will offer 17 places for a diverse range of talent looking to develop their skills and knowledge as a line producer; from those already working in high-end TV drama or in children’s drama to those working at a similar level in another genre, such as factual TV and looking to step into high-end drama or children’s drama.
This training scheme will be delivered in London on 4th June to 8th June. Training topics include:
· Overview of production
· Masterclass: Movie Magic scheduling & Movie Magic budgeting
· Finding the right location and safety management on location
· Working on international productions
· Budgeting a HETV and an international production
· Crewing up
· Contracts and legal essentials
· Working with HETV onscreen talent
· Risk assessment and health and safety
· Post-production essentials
As well as guest speakers offering expert knowledge, you will also have access to follow up mentoring sessions with Addie Orfila and access to a number of networking opportunities with key players in the industry. Find out more