Not for profit law firm and social finance consultancy, Prime Advocates, are running a programme called Social Finance Hot Desk, providing pro bono legal support and advice on non-time sensitive issues from top law firms to qualifying social enterprises. Examples of the support undertaken include:
- Corporate: updating constitutional documentation, corporate deal documents e.g. articles or mission objects
- Commercial contracts: supplier terms, legal research memos e.g. crowd funding methods
- Structuring: Selecting the right legal entity for your social enterprise.
- Staffing: template employment and volunteer agreements
- Advocacy: Research on laws in multiple countries, comparing best (and worst) practices
- Funding: Finance or investment agreements and consulting support (cost benefit analysis)
It's a free service for social enterprises - if you'd like to know more of have an issue that you need help with contact Scott Cummings - firstname.lastname@example.org