Trampery Pathways are offering a 3 month support ptrogramme, from 20 February to 22 May 2018, catering to individual entrepreneur's needs, motivations, ideas, experiences, and interests:
- Three-month programme of support delivered through a minimum of 14 hours of contact time (or a maximum of 30 hours)
- Bespoke workshops planned in response to your needs
- Plan a business & funding path aligned with your motivations
- Gain a better understanding of your personality and how you collaborate in a team.
- Access a trusted space where you can discuss your greatest challenges
- Build a unique development pathway for yourself as an individual as well as for your business.
They are particularly interested in reaching ambitious early-stage businesses, who are looking to start up, launch new products, or hire new staff. This programme is relevant for businesses who are starting up this year through to those that have proven a product and looking to grow.
You must be based within, have an operational address (such as a co-working space), or contribute to the economy of Greater London to be eligible for Pathways.
Apply here by 7 February 2018.