They are looking for 25 Park Champions across London to help lead that change, with an exciting volunteer package and several pathways through cricket, coaching, mentoring and more and no prior experience of cricket or fitness knowledge/experience is needed!
Who are we are looking for:
- Someone who is passionate about working in diverse communities and leading change
- Approximately 6-8 hours a week helping set up and run cricket programmes
- Helping us recruit up to 50 volunteers from your area
What you will receive in return:
- All travel expenses paid
- ECB kit and equipment
- Park Champion activation pack (t-shirt, wall planner, 16 page at home fitness programme)
- A VIP experience of The Hundred for you and one other
- Pathways into professional coaching (courses and training programmes) L1/L2/L3
- Mentoring programmes
- First aid courses
- Mental Health First Aid course
Alongside the 25 Park Champions, ECB are also looking for other volunteers to support the delivery and promotion of cricket programmes that the Park Champions are working on. These additional volunteer opportunities are built around the interests and motivations of the volunteer themselves.
If you want to hear more, have any questions or think that this is something you would like to be a part of please fill in this expression of interest form (which will take no more than 2 minutes!) and someone from the team will be in touch with you ASAP.
You can also download a poster here
Help lead the change and be the face of a huge drive to support communities become healthier, fitter and more active!