The above training is free for ESOL trainers and volunteers who haven’t got a formal qualification or need to get a TESOL qualification on the next few months/weeks. It is offered by the TWIN Group and funded by the Government and Mayor of London accredited by the LRN Learning Resource Network.
This Level 3 course includes:
- 2 units of online work
- An exam
- 5 coaching sessions/workshops to be completed.
Next dates for classes are: 13th, 20th, 27th August 2020, generally on Thursday or Friday afternoons. Arrangements about courses days and times will be decided according to participants availability.
- London resident or employees in London (any borough)
- No PGCE / QTS or NTS qualification ( CELTA candidates will be accepted though)
- If working, do you earn below the London Living Wage (LLW)/ £10.75 per hour and £20,962.50 per annum (gross figures)?
- When would you be available to start?