The above service is launching in February and needs counsellors who can be available on an ad hoc basis to offer free NHS counselling to clients. You will be:
- A qualified counsellor able to work confidently in a language other than English
- Happy to work when needed (no more than 4 clients per year) at a mutually convenient time
- Able to offer short term, goal-focussed integrative counselling (9-18 sessions)
- Able to work with a wide range of common mental health problems with some complexity
- Ideally working face-to-face in our offices in Croydon
You will receive a full induction, a sessional rate between £25-30 as well as free and reduced-rate CPD and the opportunity to offer counselling to those who might otherwise not be able to access it.
If you would like to know more please email: firstname.lastname@example.org or send back the Expression of Interest form - click below to download.