CHASE, the two-day event for charity and association professionals, returns in February 2016 (16th and 17th) to the Business Design Centre in London’s Islington. The event features 50 free seminars, covering Fundraising, technology, marketing, membership management, governance, legal and financial issues.. There is also a new workshop stream, sponsored by PayPal Giving Fund.
These take place around an exhibition featuring a range of charity and association sector suppliers, consultants and agencies.
• Kids Company – Learning the Lessons of the Past to Provide a Path for the Future – Andy Burman,
• Interactive Fundraising Technology to Raise You More – John Roberts, Givergy
• Expert Guide to Charity Loans – Paul Davis, Charity Bank
• Why a Diverse Board Matters and how to have one – Alex Swallow, Young Charity Trustees
• Membership Engineering – Using the Membership Model to Find Solutions – Mervyn Pilley, Not for Profit Business Services Ltd.
• Planning Your Membership Digital Content Strategy – John Martinez, Shocklogic
• Elections as an Opportunity for Better Member Engagement – Luke Ashby, Electoral Reform Services