Following a competitive tender process, the Foundation for Social Improvement (FSI), in partnership with the Small Charities Coalition, and GlobalGiving UK have been selected to run the above programme.
They will provide training opportunities for small charities, from face-to-face training, to intensive one-to-one advice sessions, skilled volunteering matches and webinars. These will cover topics including:
- Developing a fundraising strategy
- Fundraising from trusts and foundations
- Developing corporate relationships
How to get Involved
- For information about fundraising training you can find FSI training courses and workshops on a range of fundraising topics
- Sign up for one-to-one FSI advice clinics to address a specific fundraising challenge or issue
- Be matched with a skilled fundraiser, read about the Small Charities Coalition’s volunteer mentoring service and register your interest by email firstname.lastname@example.org
- Sign up for GlobalGivingUK crowdfunding workshops and webinars
Providers will also develop and share helpful fundraising training resources and toolkits to support small charities who might not be able to attend training.