Designed for non-experts, interests.me provides everything you need to get the word out, to everyone, quickly. They have a uniquely simple solution to help you create email newsletters, social media posts, and even printed newsletters in just a few simple clicks.
Add your organisation to croydon.interests.me completely for free if you’re a non-profit group, club, society, association or small charity. If you’re a business, click here to see pricing.
This community site is managed by Croydon Voluntary Action and any relevant organisation or business is welcome to register.
What you'll get when you register:
- Free sign-up page for your organisation where you can collect email sign-ups, and publish the stories you want to share
- Use this instead of a website if you like, or link to your own website
- Free access to interests.me’s amazingly simple email newsletter tool, so you can manage your mailing lists, involve team members, and send beautiful emails
- Use other groups’ stories, news and events directly in your emails to make your emails more relevant and interesting to your subscribers
- Support available too from intersests.me and CVA
Find out more about what interests.me is, and how it works, on the interests.me website.