We offer one-to-one support to voluntary and community organisations and social enterprises to help develop good practice in working with volunteers. Book through EventBrite.
Our aim is to:
- Improve your organisation's capacity to recruit and retain volunteers
- Provide a better experience for volunteers
- An opportunity to review current practices
- Become familiar with the Investing in Volunteers quality standard
- Demonstrate to funders that you have the necessary systems in place to ensure good volunteer management
London Volunteering Management Charter
The Volunteer Centre Croydon has signed up to the London Volunteering Management Charter. We are encouraging all organisations that involve volunteers to sign up to this too. The charter demonstrates your commitment to providing high quality volunteering opportunities and allows you to access even more support.
Volunteer Manager's Forum New Dates
This is an opportunity for all those who recruit and support volunteers to share experiences and ideas about how to develop and manage volunteer programmes.
Topics for the forums are chosen either to be topical or based on requests from participants, so the theme will be decided nearer the time.
3 May 2018
All forums will take place at Team Croydon Volunteer Shop, Centrale Shopping Centre, CR0 2TY from 10.30M - 12.30pm. They are all free to attend but please book in advance.