Croydon Voluntary Action manages a range of buildings which are used by charities and community projects. There’s always lots to do to keep these buildings in top condition so we reply on volunteers to get involved.
Volunteering opportunities are available at a variety of sites across Croydon. These roles are great for people that want to keep active and have practical skills.
We ask facilities volunteers to help with:
• Keeping external areas clean, tidy and safe
• Conducting site walks and noting and reporting items requiring repair and maintenance
• Undertaking small repairs and maintenance such as putting up shelves, repairing tap leaks, mending furniture, moving furnishings and hanging pictures
• Helping set up for events
We need you to:
• Be physically fit as this is a practical role
• Have a good understanding of Health and Safety
• Ability to work as part of a team
• Commit to regular attendance, normally about 4-8 hours per week on a regular day
Interested? Then please complete the online application and we will be in contact to arrange a time to meet.
If you have any queries please email Mary Lawrence.