Local Community Partnerships – Croydon Central West
Wednesday 12 October 2022
10:00 to 12:30
Initiate and shape One Croydon's Local Community Partnerships – Croydon Central West
Building on the strong foundations of previous Building Community Partnerships events in the Croydon Central West locality [East Croydon - Broad Green, Fairfield, Addiscombe West, Selhurst, Waddon & South Croydon] Sarah Burns, Head of Communities for CVA and Andrew Slegg, Community Led Support for Croydon, invite colleagues’ further involvement in initiating and shaping the community foundations of One Croydon's Local Community Partnership in this locality.
This seventh event for the locality will be an opportunity to continue to:
· Celebrate and share knowledge about what’s working well
· Identify and discuss challenges
· Make and strengthen connections and
· Explore partnership working with Croydon’s Integrated Community Network+ (ICN+)
It will also, however, be an opportunity to:
· Identify key themes to focus on in the locality
· Develop an Action Plan to work on before the next event
This meeting will be held in person at the Croydon Voluntary Action, Resource Centre.
This is a face-to-face meeting. Venue to be confirmed.