Information on where to find funding
- In our free weekly e-bulletin CVA Updates, which comes out every two weeks
- In our Latest Funding opportunities list
- Through a free Grants search (Open4funding)
And improve your fundraising skills:
- By attending our Fundraising training sessions
- By getting our feedback on your completed funding applications, tips and suggestions on how to improve it, useful templates and resources (email@example.com)
- By reading the Big Lottery tips on how to keep your outcomes clear, specific and realistic Read more
Free Funding Searches
Open4Croydon allows organisations to conduct their own online searches on Open4Croydon, free of charge. You will have to answer a few simple questions about your organisation and the project you wish to undertake. Once you have done this, Open4Croydon will give you an overview of the funding schemes which may be available for your project.
If your organisation's annual income is under £100,000 you can register with Funding Central and search for funding free.