There is a wealth of online information to support voluntary and community groups.
We've listed below what we think are the most helpful resources and those which are most likely to be kept up to date and fully functional.
- Setting up a New Organisation / Wanting to run a community activity?
- Need help with Trustees and the Governance of your organisation?
- Information /Gift Aid / templates for managing Finance
- DBS (Disclosure and Barring) checks
- Latest on Commissioning
- Employing People
- VCSE Strength Checker
- Free one-off Legal Advice
- General Data Protection Regulations
- Partnership Working through Covid-19
- Covid-19 Emergency Support Numbers (Compiled by Croydon BME Forum and Off The Record 28.05.20)
- Resources for Parents with Children with Special Needs
- Information & Advice for those shielding (updated July 2020)
- Healthwatch Croydon Covid FAQs (July 2020)
- Covid Advice Summary from Public Health Croydon (July 2020)
- My Community (all the latest tools, tips, and ideas to hep you support your community
- Launch of NHS 111 First
- E-Marketplace - Croydon Council Adult Services
- Covid National Restrictions - a Guide to what is open, partially open, closed