There is a wealth of online information to support voluntary and community groups.
We've listed below what we think are the most helpful resources and those which are most likely to be kept up to date and fully functional.
- Setting up a New Organisation / Wanting to run a community activity?
- Need help with Trustees and the Governance of your organisation?
- Information /Gift Aid / templates for managing Finance
- DBS (Disclosure and Barring) checks
- Latest on Commissioning
- Employing People
- VCSE Strength Checker
- Free one-off Legal Advice
- General Data Protection Regulations
- My Community (all the latest tools, tips, and ideas to hep you support your community
- E-Marketplace - Croydon Council Adult Services