Leaders Unlocked are working with Children England on the above exciting new youth-led project and are now recruiting a team of 25 young people to form the core leadership team, to design and deliver the research project.
The young people (13-21yrs old) will:
- Develop their research and facilitation skills
- Give other children and young people a voice
- Explore their own and others’ experiences of public services
- Work with a panel of experts to create proposals for change that are as rigorous as possible and as radical as necessary
- Become, if they choose, active campaigners for the vision they create
They are very keen to make sure the project involves young people from different backgrounds and a wide range of life experiences and want to hear from young people who have been affected by different issues and challenges – including (but not limited to) care experience, migration, poverty, experience of hospital stays, being a carer, living in different forms of housing, alternative education, special educational needs and disabilities. You can download some information from below.
Deadline for applications is Friday 27th September.