Croydon Council want to hear your ideas for how to make the most of some of our unused subways in the town centre. Be as creative as you would like, while keeping in mind the following:
- How would the maintenance costs for the space be covered?
- Is your idea a temporary or more permanent suggestion?
Both will be considered but they would like to know if you see it being short or long term. Your proposal might be specific to one subway or could be rolled out to all. Ideas should be in line with the Local Plan objectives listed in the brief - which you can download below. Once received, ideas will be reviewed to see if they are viable.
To enter this competition, please submit:
- A maximum of two A1 or eight A4 pages of images and text. Please note that other formats (video, model, etc...) are welcomed. Electronic or hard copy submissions will both be accepted.
- At least one image or visual (sent as a separate file) to be copyright free so it can be published online or in the “Your Croydon” magazine and /or architectural press.
- Completed online form (to be accessed via www.Croydon.gov.uk/ReimagineSubways).
Please send your submission either electronically to firstname.lastname@example.org with ‘Subway Competition’ as the subject of your email or by post if in a hard copy format at: Growth Zone team Croydon Council Bernard Weatherill House Floor 6th, Zone D 8 Mint Walk Croydon CR0 1EA
Deadline is 10 January 2020.