- Guidance about staying at home and away from others: This is the latest information following the Government’s announcement on 23 March about staying at home as much as possible. It isn’t currently available in alternative formats. However, Mencap has produced an easy read leaflet about staying at home: Guidance on Staying at Home from Mencap
- Stay at home guidance for households with possible coronavirus infection: Available in easy read and Arabic, Bengali, Cantonese, Mandarin, French, Gujarati, Polish, Portuguese, Punjabi, Urdu and Welsh
- Guidance on social distancing – including protecting vulnerable people: Available in Arabic, Bengali, Cantonese, Mandarin, French, Gujarati, Polish, Portuguese, Punjabi, Urdu and Welsh
- Guidance on protecting extremely vulnerable people (shielding): – protecting people that are at greatest risk of becoming seriously ill from Covid-19. Available in easy read.
- Mental health charity MIND has produced information about Coronavirus and wellbeing. Their website also includes links to important information about Covid-19 and staying well.
- Doctors of the World have helpfully translated the core Guidelines about Covid-19 into 32 languages: Albanian, Amharic, Arabic, Armenian, Bengali, Bulgarian, Czech, Dari, French, Greek, Hindi, Hungarian, Kurdish Sorani, Lithuanian, Malayalam, Portuguese, Simplified Chinese, Sindhi, Slovak, Spanish, Turkish, Pasto, Polish, Punjabi, Romanian, Russian, Somali, Tigrinya, Urdu, Vietnamese
- Public Health England resources about hand-washing: Many resources available, including easy read and large print posters and flyers, audio and British Sign Language videos. Braille versions can be ordered.
Croydon CCG 31.03.2020