Croydon Heart Town’s Healthy Living Hub can be found in Croydon Central Library, Katharine Street.
Regular events include:
- NHS health checks every Monday, Tuesday and Wednesday
- X-box sessions every Monday and Tuesday after 2pm
- Table tennis all day on Wednesday and Thursday
- Low-impact chair-based exercises every Tuesday from 11.30am to 12.15pm and 12.45pm to 1.30pm (registration required in advance)
- Stop-smoking advisory service every Thursday all day for individual appointments
For further information, please call Tom Sims on 020 8726 6000 ext 62409.