Your role as a Community Information Seeker will be to explore and find out what services, activities and/or groups are taking place in Croydon. You will be a confident speaker and talk to groups about our new website Connect Well Croydon. You will contact groups by phone and or email and request information what they provide for the people of Croydon.
You will ensure that the information on the site is current and respond to queries.
- To contact organisations providing services via phone or email and find out what services they provide.
- Upload information to our website
- Respond to queries either via the phone or email
- To carry out research using the internet
- To feedback information to the rest of the team