Local Community Partnerships - Croydon North-West locality
Wednesday 13 July 2022
10:00 to 12:30
Building on the strong foundations of previous Local Community Partnerships events – Croydon North-West (Norbury, Pollards Hill, West Thornton Heath & Bensham Manor) locality, Sarah Burns, Head of Communities for CVA and Andrew Slegg, Community Led Support for Croydon, invite colleagues’ further involvement in initiating and shaping the community foundations of One Croydon's Local Community Partnership in this locality.
This event for the locality will be an opportunity to continue to:
- Celebrate and share knowledge about what’s working well
- Identify and discuss challenges
- Make and strengthen connections and
- Explore partnership working with Croydon’s Integrated Community Network+ (ICN+)
- It will also, however, be an opportunity to:
- Identify key themes to focus on in the locality
- Develop an Action Plan to work on before the next event
This meeting will be held in person at Queens Community Hall.
Queens Community Hall, 1 Turner Crescent,