Level 3 Safeguarding Children Online Training (CSCP)
Tuesday 27 February 2024
09:30 to 15:00
This multi-agency group training is based on the core competencies as outlined in the DfE Working Together to Safeguard Children 2018 and the London Child Protection Procedures. Please note this is not Designated Safeguarding Leads training.
- Recognition of abuse and common obstacles
- Sharing Information and analysis
- Understand multi-agency working
- Identify professional blind spots
- Understand agency roles and responsibilities
- Understand the role of the Croydon Safeguarding Children Partnership
- Benefits of effective safeguarding supervision
- Understand more of local needs in Croydon
The course requires pre-reading, these resources will be shared at least 3 days before the training.
To book go to CSCP Training Eventbrite: