||Domestic Abuse Forum
This event will provide you with an essential update on the latest regulation to provide better protection to victims and bring more perpetrators to justice.
Expert speakers include:
• Baroness Hamwee, Lead Home Affairs Spokesperson, House of Lords
• Nicole Jacobs, Domestic Abuse Commissioner
• Gudrun Burnet, Group Lead on Domestic Abuse, Peabody
• Lucy Hadley, Campaigns & Public Affairs Manager, Women’s Aid
• Helen Davies, Head of Thematic and Joint Inspection, Assistant Chief Inspector, HMI Probation
• Nicola Sharp-Jeffs, Director, Surviving Domestic Abuse
• Kate Maher, Senior Policy Advisor, Action for Children
• Professor Elizabeth Bates, Senior Lecturer of Psychology, University of Cumbria
• Linda Salt, Head of safeguarding at the Wrightington, Wigan and Leigh NHS Foundation Trust
• Steve Slack, Chief Executive Officer, Say It
• Luke Hart (Case Study)
Our Keynote, the newly appointed Domestic Abuse Commissioner - Nicole Jacobs, will be exploring the need for national laws and regulations in order to tackle domestic abuse.
You will also recieve an update on a possible funding model for victim support services in England and Wales.
Explore policies and strategies to help support victims into social housing and ensuring economic abuse does not encourage victims to stay with an abusive partner.
Contact for details
||Contact for details
Add this event to a calendar application on your computer