||Get into Games Development (for young people)
Suitable for those aged 16-19 or up to 25 if they have an EHCP.
This is a full-time Study Programme running from November 2020 to July 2021.
By the end of the course students will:
- Understand career routes into the Games Industry.
- Learn the core skills needed to move towards a career in Games Development including 2D & 3D asset creation, narrative and game design.
- Organise and take part in their own Games Jams.
- Achieve a nationally recognised qualification in the games industry.
- Work towards achieveing Functional Skills or GCSE in English & Maths.
- Build a portfolio of their work to showcase to potential employers.
- Undertake a high-quality work placement of at least 70 hours experience and friendly tutors who really know how to get the best out of young people.
For more information
London Learning Consortium
Add this event to a calendar application on your computer