|Title||Data Talks: Disproportionate Impact of Covid-19|
The Map of Community Views reflects insights from 21 roundtable discussions the GLA Community Engagement team held with faith and BAME organisations and individuals to understand their experiences of COVID-19 and inform London’s response and recovery.
The insights event will focus on:
• Engagement approach, insights and impact
• Analysis and visualising process
• How you can use the map?
We will be joined by the below presenters involved in the engagement and creation of the map:
• Melissa Bennett – GLA Community Engagement Team
• Olivia Bellas – GLA Community Engagement Team
• Mike Brondbjerg – GLA Data Visualisation, City Intelligence
Join them to hear more about the process and results of this engagement.
|Date and Time||24/02/21 from 09:00 to 10:00|
GLA and Datawise London Partners including London Plus and Superhighways