||Leadership for Trustees Leading Black Organisations
CVA is sharing training with Sutton CVS
Designed for Trustees leading Black organisations this course focuses on building the leadership capabilities and network that distinguish successful Trustees
- Strengthen the skills required for effective leadership, proven through decades of research.
- Develop the skills needed to drive transformational change to succeed in today’s environment.
- Learn the skills, behaviours, and mindsets Trustees need to communicate their purpose and aspirations and build the connections needed to achieve them.
Some people have had difficulty in the past accessing the training on the day. Once you book a place, you will receive a confirmation email from Eventbrite that will include the meeting ID and passcode so please keep hold of this email - see below for help.
- On the day of the training you will receive an email from Eventbrite telling you the training will be starting soon, this email will have a link to the 'event page'.
- Click the link to go to the event page and you will see a page similar to the image (with the name of the training session you are going to join).
- When the training starts the grey box (circled in blue below) will turn orange and say 'join now' you will need to click this button to access the training.
- When you click this it will open up zoom and you will be placed in the waiting room, the trainer will admit you when they see you are there.
Add this event to a calendar application on your computer