Event: Online Harms
With Alan MacKenzie, e-Safety specialist.
During the day they wil look at some quite diverse areas of all which reflect the real online lives of children and young people.
- What do we mean by online safety and online harms
- How we differentiate protecting children of all ages
- What is risk and how do we simplify this with the 4 C's - content, contact, conduct, and commercialism
- What are the main areas where we find children and young people online
- We will discuss a number of risks and issues
- We'll look at screentime, is it really a concern?
- And much more
Online via Zoom
Add this event to a calendar application on your computer