Online Energy Workshop for Croydon Residents
Tuesday 28 June 2022
14:00 to 15:00
The Croydon Healthy Homes team host free workshops over Zoom for Croydon residents. on the first and last Tuesday of every month.
These free workshops are aimed at Croydon residents, especially those on low incomes, but people who work with Croydon residents are also welcome to attend.
The sessions last about an hour and cover:
1. Energy price rises and the price cap.
2. Current advice about energy tariffs.
3. Health impacts of living in a cold home.
4. Managing your energy accounts and support available from energy companies.
5. Using energy in your home.
6. Grant funding for home energy improvements (home owners and private renters only).
7. Other energy savings advice.
8. Support with water bills.
9. Support available through Croydon Healthy Homes.
There will be opportunities for Questions and Answers
Book your place through Eventbrite, where you can select a date to attend.
Please note the Zoom link will be emailed to participants the day before the event.