Event: Domestic Abuse Training
||Domestic Abuse Training
This training is delivered by staff from the FJC (Family Justice Centre).
Who is the training for?
- Practitioners who need to be aware of the risk of Domestic Abuse and the impact on babies, Children and Young People within the home
- Professionals and volunteers who regularly work with families and children, their parent/carers – or have a period of irregular but intense contact
- Understand the impact of Domestic Abuse. For children it is recognised as a significant safeguarding risk, especially when other factors such as parental mental health and parental substance misuse are a factor
- Understand and identify domestic abuse
- Explain the processes to assess and manage risk
- Gain a greater understanding of Controlling and coercive behaviour including the cycle of control
- Sexual Violence and consent
- Why don’t they leave?
- The FJC and its role in Croydon
To book a place please click here and follow the instructions to either set up a new account to enable booking of the training, or book the training.
Family Justice Centre
Add this event to a calendar application on your computer