Read more about the locality here.
The partnership decided to give this project a name, and it has been named Croydon East Wellness Support Network (CrESNT).
Below are the projects starting or continuing with this funding. More information will be on the Floating Support website by the end of this week: https://www.floatingcounselling.co.uk/events
Below is the support in the funding application to deliver and or continue within the next year:
- Woodside Pop-In
- Woodside Hub
- Mental health
- Elderly community wellbeing
- Male Mentoring
- Heat and Eat
Update on projects
1. Woodside Pop-In --at Woodside Baptist Church, Continuation Every Tuesday 10 am - 1 pm. Warm spaces in winter for the elderly & support with Heat and eat.
Company - Woodside Community pop-in.
2. Woodside Hub -at Woodside Baptist Church - Launch on 31st October 2023 - Every Tuesday 1:30 pm-3:30 pm Company Floating Counselling, Woodside pop-in, Clear Community Web.
Supported by Community Facilitators.
3. Mental health - 6-12 sessions per resident - Registration will be available on their website and at the weekly Woodside hub.
Company- Floating Counselling
4. Transport -looking to join-up and expand local transport resources to connect residents to local opportunities, appointments and events - Celestina and Lynda to look into this and support already given by Suzy.
5. Elderly community wellbeing -- over 65+ at Ashburton Park Cafe 11 am - 1 pm.
Every 2nd Thursday of every Month, Launch 9th November. Space for elderly to socialise and look after their wellbeing - It also tackles heat and eat.
6. Male Mentoring: over 21+ at Addiscombe Boys and Girls Club, Every Wednesday Launch on 1st November 8:30 pm -10 pm - To give men an in-person safe space to speak, be supported and signposted, snacks available
Company - Holistic Wellbeing Hub (HWH) - ManDem Medley
7. Heat and Eat- connecting with local residents to utilise existing schemes and food banks and identify ‘gaps’/support that is needed to reduce electricity.
Company - Floating Counselling to create a physical flyer of all local food banks for residents.