Register with us and we will use our resources to help you find the right volunteers for your roles.
When you provide us with information about the volunteer roles you are recruiting for we add them to our volunteering database.
We also like to meet or at least chat on the phone to ensure volunteers will be joining a safe, well managed project. The more we know about your work and your priorities the more we can help you.
We’ll provide information, training and support through our Volunteering Good Practice project, this includes one to one advice, Volunteer Co-ordinator forums and our Volunteer Development Toolkit.
Online: REGISTER YOUR ORGANISATION AND/OR OPPORTUNITY – complete the relevant sections online.
Or you can also download these forms and return via email.
REGISTER YOUR OPPORTUNITY - download this form if you are already registered with us and wish to add more roles.
REGISTER YOUR ORGANISATION AND OPPORTUNITY - download this form if you have not registered with us before.
Just some of the ways we help you find volunteers:
- Discuss in person your volunteering programme and the requirements for your project if you are registering for the first time
- Upload details of volunteering opportunities to VC Connect, which are then available to the public
- Tweet your opportunity on our twitter account https://twitter.com/VCCroydon
- Offer you the Volunteer Shop in the Centrale Shopping Centre to hold recruitment events and display your information in our window
- Add your opportunity to our e-bulletin which is sent to potential volunteers on a regular basis
- Advertise your role on our Volunteer Opportunity Noticeboard
- Hold one to one interviews with potential volunteers
- Advise potential volunteers which opportunities might be suitable for them, by matching their interests/skills with role requirements