Register with us and we will use our resources to help you find the right volunteers for your roles.
When you provide us with information about the volunteer roles you are recruiting for we add them to our volunteering database.
We also like to meet or at least chat on the phone to ensure volunteers will be joining a safe, well-managed project. The more we know about your work and your priorities the more we can help you.
We’ll provide information, training and support through our Volunteering Good Practice project, which includes one-to-one advice, Volunteer Co-ordinator forums and our Volunteer Development Toolkit.
Online: REGISTER YOUR ORGANISATION AND/OR OPPORTUNITY – Please complete all the sections required, once we receive the form we will review the information provided and get back to you if we have any questions
Just some of the ways we help you find volunteers:
- Discuss in person your volunteering program and the requirements for your project if you are registering for the first time
- Upload details of volunteering opportunities to Volunteer Connect, which are then available to the public
- Tweet your opportunity on our Twitter account https://twitter.com/VCCroydon
- Offer you the Volunteer Shop in the Centrale Shopping Centre to hold recruitment events and display your information in our window
- Add your opportunity to our e-bulletin which is sent on a fortnightly basis to potential volunteers on a regular basis
- Hold one to one interviews with potential volunteers who we will inform about your role, if suitable
- Advise potential volunteers on which opportunities might be suitable for them, by matching their interests/skills with role requirements