Register with us and we will use our resources to help you find the right volunteers for your roles.
We will also provide information, training and support through our Volunteering Good Practice project.
How we help you find volunteers:
- Discuss in person your volunteering programme and the requirements for your project if you are registering for the first time
- Upload details of volunteering opportunities to VC Connect, which are then available to the public
- Tweet your opportunity on our twitter account https://twitter.com/VCCroydon
- Offer you the Volunteer Shop in the Centrale Shopping Centre to hold recruitment events and display your information in our window
- Add your opportunity to our e-bulletin which is sent to potential volunteers on a regular basis
- Advertise your role on our Volunteer Opportunity Noticeboard
- Hold one to one interviews with potential volunteers
- Advise potential volunteers which opportunities might be suitable for them, by matching their interests/skills with role requirements