||CSCB Learning and Development - Child Sexual Exploitation
This course is for Practitioners working with children and young people to ensure there is sufficient awareness and understanding of child sexual exploitation and young people at risk.
- Identifying risks and indicators for young people experiencing or at risk of CSE
- Analysing the roles of young women linked to gangs and relate to experiences of CSE
- Recognising the opportunities for early intervention
- Investigating safety planning tools
- Demonstrating an effective response to disclosure of CSE
- Contextualising responses to CSE within your local referral process.
How to book
Contact fo details
Add this event to a calendar application on your computer