Energy Tariffs and Bills Support (Croydon Healthy Homes)
Thursday 15 February 2024
14:00 to 15:00
This is being run by Croydon Healthy Homes. The energy advice service is running this free online workshop for Croydon residents on low incomes, to help residents use Zoom & Managing Energy Bills Drop in sessions.
Do you understand all the controls on your heating system, and how to heat your home efficiently? If you own your home or rent privately, could you be eligible for grant funded energy improvements. Does your home suffer from condensation? If you are a Croydon resident this workshop is for you.
About this event
With the high gas and electricity prices are you worried about heating your home and paying your energy bills?
There is a lot of conflicting information regarding how best to manage your energy bills.
Do you understand your energy bills and the different types of energy tariff available?
Are you unable to resolve an issue with your energy company?
If you have someone vulnerable living with you do you know about the support available?
If you are a Croydon resident this workshop is for you.
We will cover:
1. Understanding your energy bills
2. Different types of energy tariff and the price cap
3. Current advice about finding the best tariff
4. Managing your energy accounts and support available from energy companies.
5. What to do if you are struggling to afford your energy bill
6. Priority Services Register
7. Water bill support
8. Croydon Healthy Homes – support we can provide
9. Questions and Answers
Please sign up for one of our online workshops which occur on the third Thursday of every month from 2pm to 3pm.
Sign up for one of the dates on Eventbrite
16 November 2023, 14 December, 18 Jan 2024, 15 Feb 2024.